Some people may not be aware that there is a 90-hectare protected nature Oasis in Val Cavallina that contains an incredible biodiversity of flora and fauna. Strolling through the park of the WWF Valpredina Oasis accompanied by an expert guide offers a unique experience all year round!
Here you can taste the excellent organic products of the farm, Azienda Agricola Valpredina, which operates within the protected Oasis.
After you have completed the visit (and tastings), a few minutes’ drive will bring you to the Sassi della Luna farm restaurant for a tasty buffet lunch based on local products.
Lastly, a visit to the Cantina Nove Lune winery, an excellent label that produces only organic wines using state-of-the-art techniques.
– 9.30 a.m. meeting time at the WWF Valpredina Oasis in Cenate Sopra.
– 10.00 a.m. start of the guided tour around the park.
– 11.30 a.m./12.00 noon tastings of Valpredina farm products.
– 12.45 p.m. departure for the Sassi della Luna farm restaurant (Cenate Sopra, a few minutes’ drive away). Buffet lunch with local products and visit to the winery where organic wine is made.
– 3.00 p.m. more excursions to organic vineyards, at the Cantina Nove Lune winery (Cenate Sopra). Visit and tastings.
– At approximately 5 p.m., end of the day’s activities.
Itinerary suitable for adults, not suitable for differently abled people with wheelchairs, ideal for small groups.
Suitable clothing and trainers recommended.
Ideal visiting period: spring or autumn (only in good weather).
Booking required at email@example.com or by phoning 3899174893
Cost per person €45 (including visit to the oasis and wineries, tastings, lunch)